[Insight-users] ITK / SimpleITK - too many erros using Windows 64 and Visual C++ 10

DougNS dougnsouza at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:06:53 EDT 2011

The result was a successful installation. The distribution package (egg) was
copied to the python  packages folder.

The amount of erros now has been reduced to a lot (includes missing, no
finding some files and compiling a __noop instructuion)

- Would this errors represent a PATH problem ?
- The includes files also fails for all wraps Python, TCL/TK and Java.

thanks,Doug