[Insight-users] Problwm reading & writing unsigned int Dicom Files

Martin Waitzbauer mazzok at gmx.at
Mon Nov 7 12:10:32 EST 2011

Thank you, but that doesnt really help me, i probably am not supposed to remap all the values by myself, am I ?

I found out that the reader is already reading the data wrong
there is no hint in the itkProgrammers guide that the reader sahould be modified seperatly, ecept than using the itkGDCMImageIO, whih i did..

Is there still another idea that could help me ?

regards
-------- Original-Nachricht --------