[Insight-users] itkTileImageFilter.hxx no matching function for VectorImage<PixelType, 2u>

Mengqiu Tian tianmengqiu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:22:55 EST 2011

Dear all,

I am trying to convert single vector images into one vector image series(
one file including a series of vector images ). I found
itkTileImageFilter.h, and the input comes from the output of another
filterA ( instead of files ).
The pixel type of output of filterA is VectorImage<PixelType, 2u> and the
pixel type of output of TileImageFilter should be VectorImage< PixelType,
3u >. My problem is, when I try to compile my program, I got a error:

ITK/Modules/Filtering/ImageGrid/include/itkTileImageFilter.hxx:37:3: error:
no matching function for call to
‘itk::NumericTraits<itk::VariableLengthVector<short unsigned int>
>::ZeroValue()’
/ITK/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkNumericTraitsVariableLengthVectorPixel.h:112:21:
note: candidate is: static const
itk::NumericTraits<itk::VariableLengthVector<TValueType> >::Self
itk::NumericTraits<itk::VariableLengthVector<TValueType> >::ZeroValue(const
itk::NumericTraits<itk::VariableLengthVector<TValueType> >::Self&) [with T
= short unsigned int,
itk::NumericTraits<itk::VariableLengthVector<TValueType> >::Self =
itk::VariableLengthVector<short unsigned int>]

How could I fix this?

Thx in advance :)

Mengqiu