[Insight-users] Voxel coordinates inside of a filter?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Nov 25 14:23:49 EST 2011

Christina,

The method

void ImageBase::< VImageDimension
>::TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint(const IndexType & index, Point<
TCoordRep, VImageDimension > & point) const

will probably give you what you need. The first argument is the voxel
index, and the second argument is a Point that will store the location
of the voxel. The Image class descends from ImageBase, so this method
is available for Image classes.

Hope that helps,
Cory

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Chr. Rossmanith
<cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've used an unary functor image filter to implement an analysis of time
> series. Now I'd like to know the voxel coordinates of a time series during
> analysis. Is this information available somehow?
>
> Thank you for any hint,
> Christina Rossmanith
> --
> Dept. of Neurology