[Insight-users] ITK compile error on VS2008

Ido Yerushalmy ido.yerushalmy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 03:35:11 EST 2011

Hi all,
I am having a problem compiling itkvcl project (please see attached
file for list of errors)

My settings:
 - ITK version 3.20, fresh from CVS
 - Visual Studio 2008, version 9.0.21022.8
 - Cmake: 2.8.6

Two weeks ago I have downloaded ITK 3.20, generated a solution using
Cmake and built it using the above configuration. Everything worked
fine.
A few days ago I downloaded the exact same source code (using CVS) to
a different location on my computer and performed the same steps.
Cmake completed successfully, but when I try to compile I fail in the
'itkvcl' project, as described in the attached file.

I repeated the process several times, but the result remains.
One additional piece of information: The project that compiled
successfully 2 weeks ago stopped compiling, suffering from the same
errors.

I have read the following related information, but couldn't find an
answer there:
 - http://osdir.com/ml/lib.itk.user/2004-04/msg00441.html
 - http://osdir.com/ml/lib.itk.user/2004-04/msg00538.html
 - http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.itk.user/22039