[Insight-users] spatio temporal filtering

cagatay bilgin bilgincc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:39:46 EDT 2011

Hi Sid,

ITK is designed to handle N-Dimensional images, that is
you should not have problem working with spatio-temporal
data. You can easily go to higher dimensions, provided
that the filter you are using is ND.

Regarding your question about wavelets, the following two
insight journals might be of interest
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/103
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/155

Regards,