[Insight-users] 'itkSingleValuedCostFunction.h': No such file or directory // Trying to calculate the MI

Antonio Gómez Barquero agb1 at alu.upct.es
Tue Oct 25 04:17:10 EDT 2011

I realize that the headers I need are under the folders “
/Code/Numerics”
and ”
/Code/SpatialObjets” , so I am wondering that maybe I did something
wrong in the ‘Cmake’ process.

I used Cmake 2.6, which option I should mark that I did not do it before?
Can I overwrite the old folder and my program in Visual Studio 2008 will
follow working with ITK without problems?

Thanks all

Antonio