[Insight-users] Dicom dictionary did not get updated

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 18:38:16 EDT 2011

Dear ITK-users,

I have to process two DICOM sets. I know for sure that they both have the
same geometry but it happen to be that some tag values in the second set was
accidentally changed. The simple solution could be the changing wrong tag
values which, indeed, I tried to implement (see attached code,
CloneTagValue.cxx). Everything seems to work as expected except the
resulting  dicom image set still  keep the same wrong tag values. What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks,
Alex

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32728195/CloneTagValue.cxx CloneTagValue.cxx