[Insight-users] itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator

Chr. Rossmanith cr at neuro.ma.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 28 10:03:14 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'd like to get some histogram quantiles from a masked image. The mask
is create by binary thresholding the input image.

If I choose itk::Statistics::MaskedImageToHistogramFilter and use
Quantile(0, 0.5) it gives me nan. Next idea is to use
itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator and set the histogram
frequencies for measurements below the given threshold to zero. Now the
problem is that
itk::Statistics::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator->GetOutput() returns a
const histogram I can't modify e.g. by SetFrequencyOfMeasurement().

Any hints how to solve my problem?

Christina Rossmanith