[Insight-users] ThresholdSegmentationLevelSet (itk)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 2 19:19:14 EDT 2012

Abder,

If you open the image file with the ImageViewer application
(from InsightApplications) or any other viewer such as
ITK-SNAP, Slicer, VolView, or VV, you will be able to probe
the intensity values inside of the aorta, and you will find
that they are (+/- noise) around the level of 550.

You need an image viewer application to do this.
There are many choices, as you can see above.

     Luis