[Insight-users] SimpleITK Build Issues VS 2008 (x64)

Scott Johnson Scott.Johnson at neuwave.com
Tue Apr 3 17:26:26 EDT 2012

Hello Matthias,

I tried your initial suggestion except that I didn't use the superbuild.  I build ITK with shared libs on, then built SimpleITK with share libs, but the link still failed.

I hadn't noticed that Christoph had proposed a solution.  I am currently trying that, but I'm a little reticent to run editbin on the vs executables so am in the process of trying all of the other steps to see if it works without that.  I realize that I can create a copy of the .exe files prior to changing them.

Thanks

		-- Scott