[Insight-users] GrowingRegioonSegmentation help

Robby Siu z3roadmaster at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 02:10:20 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post!!

Im having trouble installing RegionGrowingSegmentation App on my laptop. When I run CMake, Im getting this error. Would someone kindly please help :)

My laptop config is

win 7 64bit
cmake 2.8.7
visual studios 2010 64bit

ITK VERSION: 4.0.0
VTK VERSION: 5.8.0
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:131 (INCLUDE):
  include called with wrong number of arguments.  Include only takes one
  file.

FLTK_WRAP_UI was called with a target that was never created: RegionGrowingSegmentation.  The problem was found while processing the source directory: C:/Users/rsiu/Desktop/ConfidenceConnected/InsightApplications-4.1.1/RegionGrowingSegmentation.  This FLTK_WRAP_UI call will be ignored.
FLTK_WRAP_UI was called with a target that was never created: RegionGrowingSegmentation2D.  The problem was found while processing the source directory: C:/Users/rsiu/Desktop/ConfidenceConnected/InsightApplications-4.1.1/RegionGrowingSegmentation.  This FLTK_WRAP_UI call will be ignored.
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Thanks again for all your help!

-robby

z3roadmaster at hotmail.com