[Insight-users] Include ITK in a .pro Qt Creator Project - OSX [Partially Solved]

Alessandro notinmyhead at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:31:56 EDT 2012

Hello,

I wrote few days ago about having issues including ITK libraries directly into a Qt Creator project (.pro file), at least under OSX (Snow Leopard, in the details, Qt Creator 2.4.1 and Qt Libraries 2.7.4).

I almost managed it since the libraries are installed as lib<library_name>-4.x.a the -l option should be filled as -l<library_name>-4.x in order to be recognize. I said almost because I still cannot solve my last compile error:

Undefined symbols:
 "_XML_Parse", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_SetCharacterDataHandler", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_SetUserData", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_SetElementHandler", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_ParserCreate", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_ParserFree", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_GetErrorCode", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_ErrorString", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)
 "_XML_GetCurrentLineNumber", referenced from:
     gdcm::TableReader::Read()     in libitkgdcmIOD-4.1.a(gdcmTableReader.cxx.o)

Do you know what am I missing? I include the  CoreFoundation framework in the compilation step, which solves similar errors with URL but I cannot find what's the issue here... Should I make the libraries with some special option?

Thanks,
Ale