[Insight-users] ITK LevelSetsV4 Segmentation

Grego gregoris.liasis at st.ouc.ac.cy
Sat Apr 7 12:03:57 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I would like to use level set v4 segmentation algorithm for my project.

I have install and build the latest versions of ITK, VTK, FLTK and use from
the command line some functions. Please help me how to build level set v4
and how to use it.

I know very well the chan vese method since i have implement and use from
matlab but i would like from now on to use ITK.

I am using windows 7 , visual studio 10.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Greg