[Insight-users] level set / LabelMap

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 04:32:44 EDT 2012

Hi Hui,

It seems you have found a bug, or an issue in ITK, and in the level set
framework.

First of all, thanks for reporting it! If you have a solution to fix it,
you can definitively submit a patch to gerrit, and after review and
discussion with reviewers your patch can be applied to fix the reported
issue.

Contributions are always welcome and appreciated!!

Here are some instructions how to proceed:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/New_Code_Contribution_Process
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop#Workflow

Anyway, first of all try it would be really helpful if you could create a
small example in which this bug occurs.

Thanks,
Arnaud