[Insight-users] Problem with example DeformableRegistration15

agatte wiatrak11 at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Apr 12 08:37:04 EDT 2012

Hi Itk Users,

I want to compile DeformableRegistration15 example.
I have a problem. During compilation I received an error/expection:
I have done parameters  :
D:\DeformableRegistration15_1\build\Debug>DeformableRegistration15.exe
Wdech1.dcm Wydech.dcm OutputFile.vtk differenceOutputfile.vtk
deferenceBeforeRegistration.vtk deformationfiled.vtk
BSplineDisplacements1.txt 200 200 300 300

112   -0.331548
113   -0.330861
114   -0.329222
115   -0.328184
116   -0.330139
117   -0.329631
118   -0.331414
119   -0.329797
120   -0.330691
121   -0.329983
122   -0.329795
123   -0.331423
124   -0.328888
125   -0.32797
126   -0.330351
127   -0.327445
128   -0.330547
129   -0.330396
130   -0.329813
131   -0.330886
132   -0.327555
133   -0.331292
134   -0.332584
135   -0.329252
136   -0.330882
137   -0.33087
138   -0.329448
139   -0.330507
140   -0.329686
141   -0.331517
142   -0.327656
143   -0.328559
144   -0.329951
145   -0.331585
146   -0.326764
147   -0.329872
148   -0.329487
149   -0.330385
150   -0.329846
151   -0.331825
152   -0.328926
153   -0.330917
154   -0.329706
155   -0.330969
156   -0.329343
157   -0.331152
158   -0.333131
159   -0.328589
160   -0.332931
161   -0.331313
162   -0.330946
163   -0.328587
164   -0.329681
165   -0.330223
166   -0.331128
167   -0.327671
168   -0.330042
169   -0.329857
170   -0.331671
171   -0.329678
172   -0.328408
173   -0.329862
174   -0.330227
175   -0.331313
176   -0.330047
177   -0.331855
178   -0.329323
179   -0.330956
180   -0.332039
181   -0.330415
182   -0.332401
183   -0.330961
184   -0.32787
185   -0.331686
186   -0.331518
187   -0.32916
188   -0.330619
189   -0.332959
190   -0.329352
191   -0.329179
192   -0.329731
193   -0.328269
194   -0.333163
195   -0.330459
196   -0.330098
197   -0.331729
198   -0.332088
199   -0.329926
Optimizer stop condition = RegularStepGradientDescentOptimizer: Maximum
number o
f iterations (200) exceeded.
Rigid Registration completed

Starting Affine Registration
0   -0.317298
1   -0.332825
2   -0.350222
3   -0.370643
4   -0.386966
5   -0.400403
6   -0.408452
7   -0.404177
8   -0.407616
9   -0.412833
10   -0.404924
11   -0.411831
12   -0.415582
13   -0.413991
14   -0.432533
15   -0.433755
16   -0.416437
17   -0.425642
18   -0.436252
19   -0.440886
20   -0.448211
21   -0.436262
22   -0.431482
23   -0.424032
24   -0.430771
25   -0.441259
26   -0.449723
27   -0.451437
28   -0.456042
29   -0.436578
30   -0.447336
31   -0.450794
32   -0.447786
33   -0.449558
34   -0.447276
35   -0.446915
36   -0.451273
37   -0.447724
38   -0.446785
39   -0.446723
40   -0.45035
41   -0.449362
42   -0.450408
43   -0.448744
44   -0.44972
45   -0.451022
46   -0.449103
47   -0.448813
48   -0.448178
49   -0.447864
50   -0.451255
51   -0.44991
52   -0.449435
53   -0.451095
54   -0.452304
55   -0.450268
56   -0.44964
57   -0.451832
58   -0.452248
59   -0.450138
60   -0.45203
61   -0.450893
62   -0.450389
63   -0.450455
64   -0.45102
65   -0.451181
66   -0.451628
67   -0.449105
68   -0.452173
69   -0.450636
70   -0.450295
71   -0.451074
72   -0.449489
73   -0.451205
74   -0.450728
75   -0.449237
76   -0.449917
77   -0.451979
78   -0.450137
79   -0.451813
80   -0.451866
81   -0.452185
82   -0.449717
83   -0.450526
84   -0.450051
85   -0.449809
86   -0.448822
87   -0.450871
88   -0.44993
89   -0.450494
90   -0.450168
91   -0.452243
92   -0.451475
93   -0.449426
94   -0.452312
95   -0.450887
96   -0.453987
97   -0.451323
98   -0.448446
99   -0.452677
100   -0.450486
101   -0.450216
102   -0.451261
103   -0.452781
104   -0.449657
105   -0.451137
106   -0.452136
107   -0.449876
108   -0.452306
109   -0.452393
110   -0.449669
111   -0.448501
112   -0.452666
113   -0.451483
114   -0.450811
115   -0.451646
116   -0.452549
117   -0.451638
118   -0.45068
119   -0.453891
120   -0.452913
121   -0.450893
122   -0.453367
123   -0.45103
124   -0.452156
125   -0.450448
126   -0.451479
127   -0.450297
128   -0.4503
129   -0.450875
130   -0.451204
131   -0.452759
132   -0.452684
133   -0.45216
134   -0.449425
135   -0.450431
136   -0.451561
137   -0.451305
138   -0.449582
139   -0.450938
140   -0.451317
141   -0.45077
142   -0.451634
143   -0.449438
144   -0.44945
145   -0.451637
146   -0.450101
147   -0.449794
148   -0.452677
149   -0.448637
150   -0.450323
151   -0.452387
152   -0.451372
153   -0.452063
154   -0.450525
155   -0.450235
156   -0.450488
157   -0.45175
158   -0.450119
159   -0.452196
160   -0.452078
161   -0.450263
162   -0.449044
163   -0.452426
164   -0.451372
165   -0.454463
166   -0.451704
167   -0.450958
168   -0.450763
169   -0.449095
170   -0.45181
171   -0.451264
172   -0.45357
173   -0.451168
174   -0.449535
175   -0.450156
176   -0.449623
177   -0.452686
178   -0.451254
179   -0.449219
180   -0.451868
181   -0.451964
182   -0.451536
183   -0.45101
184   -0.449965
185   -0.449066
186   -0.452674
187   -0.451578
188   -0.451107
189   -0.45242
190   -0.450451
191   -0.452886
192   -0.450962
193   -0.452725
194   -0.449738
195   -0.453101
196   -0.448138
197   -0.451047
198   -0.451784
199   -0.450307
Affine Registration completed

way.

D:\NawigacjaProjekt\DeformableRegistration15_1\build\Debug>

Maybe There is some data to test this example ?
Because I don't know what good parameters I have to  past in cmd ?

    std::cerr << "Missing Parameters " << std::endl;
    std::cerr << "Usage: " << argv[0];
    std::cerr << " fixedImageFile  movingImageFile outputImagefile  ";
    std::cerr << " [differenceOutputfile] [differenceBeforeRegistration] ";
    std::cerr << " [deformationField] ";
    std::cerr << " [useExplicitPDFderivatives ] [useCachingBSplineWeights ]
";
    std::cerr << " [filenameForFinalTransformParameters] ";
    std::cerr << " [numberOfGridNodesInsideImageInOneDimensionCoarse] ";
    std::cerr << " [numberOfGridNodesInsideImageInOneDimensionFine] ";
    std::cerr << " [maximumStepLength] [maximumNumberOfIterations]";
    std::cerr << std::endl;

I have alredy red itkSoftwareGuide but I can't find this example with data
for testing .

I would appreciate for any help please.

agatte