[Insight-users] Problem in Viewing 3D Model generated from DICOM Series

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Apr 13 07:35:02 EDT 2012

Dear Pieasian
if you have a .vtk file you shoud rather use VTK to visualize it.
ITK is a powerful image processing toolkit, but for visualization purposes
you should use some other toolkit.

You may want to have a closer look at ParaView's User Guide:
http://www.paraview.org/paraview/help/download/ParaView%20User's%20Guide%20v3.10.pdf

It has volume rendering capabilities.

Regards,
JON HAITZ