[Insight-users] Demons Registration Initial Displacement Field

Sureerat Reaungamornrat sureerat.r at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:38:05 EDT 2012

Hi Abayiz,

    You can use the itk::TransformToDisplacementFieldSource to create a
displacement field from a rigid transformation and use the displacement as
and initial displacement for Demons.

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1TransformToDisplacementFieldSource.html
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/240

Regards,