[Insight-users] polydata and bsplinetransform

Daniel Schwarz schwarz at iba.muni.cz
Tue Apr 17 16:10:55 EDT 2012

 Dear all,

 I would like to ask you for a help. I have a vtk ascii file with
 polydata and I have a tfm file with bspline transform generated from
 Slicer. With the help of ITK, I would like to make a small program which
 would change positions of the points in the polydata file according to
 the bspline transform. Yes, it can be done in Slicer, but only for small
 polydata files, whereas for huge amounts of polydata Slicer freezes. I
 was looking for ITK examples which work with itk::linecell as well as
 itk:bsplinedeformabletransform, but have not found any. I made a script
 in Matlab with the use of TriScatteredInterp(), but this seems to  be
 computing indefinitely...

 Many thanks for any help - a snippet of code or pseudocode would help
 me a lot as I am new to Slicer and so far able to modify examples
 only...

 Daniel