[Insight-users] Question regarding ITK installation ( CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:292)

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Apr 18 00:27:26 EDT 2012

Hi RS,

Patented code has been removed from ITKv4 (to the best of our
knowledge).  ITK_USE_REVIEW is still an available option.
Configuration and building can be done as a normal user (sudo not
recommended), but installation will require root privileges.

>  No such module "ITKDisplacementField" needed by "ITKRegistrationCommon"

You should not be getting that error.  Try starting with a fresh build tree.

Hope this helps,
Matt