[Insight-users] Create an image

Xiaopeng Yang yxp233 at postech.ac.kr
Wed Apr 18 10:06:56 EDT 2012

Dear Users,

I have two images, an original abdominal gray-scale CT image, and a
segmented mask image of the liver from the CT image. I would like to create
a new gray-scale image from the original CT image so that in the new image,
the intensity value of the points outside the segmented liver is set to be
0, while the points within the segmented liver do not change.

I think there should be some example to do this. But I could not find any
one from Google search. If you know any example, please share it with me.

Thank you,

Xiaopeng