[Insight-users] ITK 4.1.0 Build problems with JOM

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Apr 23 10:29:24 EDT 2012

Thanks for reporting the issue.

As for your VS2005 issue, we have realized that the itk Header tests generate too many targets for certain Visual Studio IDE. These are defined in the file CMake/ITKModuleHeaderTest.cmake. The tests have been excluded for VS2010, from your report is sounds like they should be excluded from 2005 ( VS8 ) as well.  Currently if testing is disabled then these HeaderTests will also be disabled, so I would suspect that this IDE would be stable for you. Have you tested that?

I have not heard for JOM before. Hopefully, someone else will chime in on that ticket.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov