[Insight-users] container for iterators of images

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Apr 23 10:51:42 EDT 2012

Hello Hila,

I'd use a different approach.

I would first use the ComposeImageFilter to join the set of input images into a  single VectorImage.

Then I'd implement a UnaryFunctor to compute the 1-norm, or sum of the vector components. This wiki example may be of help on how it implement the functor:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/UnaryFunctorImageFilter

>             output_val = it->Get() + output_val;  //get values from each image and insert in the output image
>             // How do I forward the image's iterator from here ?????

Perhaps this is what you want:

 ++(*it);

This dereferences, the std::list<constIteratorType>::iterator type to a constIteratorType type, where you can use the prefix increment operator.

Bra

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for
National Library of Medicine