[Insight-users] Patch for gcc 4.7 from ITK 3.20.1

Marta Peroni m.peroni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 04:15:25 EDT 2012

Hi!
I had same issue with ITK3.20 and therefore tried the patch submitted to
this list...but, this was not enough...

I'm running on arch linux, gcc 4.7, build with review on and use optimized
methods on.

I additionally had to change the following files:
* vnl_matrix_fixed_ref.h
* itkParametricPath.txx
* itkMRCImageIO.h

Anyone interested in the details/ how should I submit the patch?

I wonder also...does ITK4 compiles with gcc4.7?
I personally need 3.20, but would be good to know I guess...

thanks
Marta