[Insight-users] Could not find nsl.lib in linking of ITK 4.1

Vu Hong Thuan thuanvh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 23:12:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,
I compiled ITK 4.1 with Visual studio 2008 x64. But I got a problem of
linking:

300>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'nsl.lib'

I could not find nsl.lib in my computer. I could remove nsl.lib from some
project. It's ok. But with hundreds of project, It's so crazy.
I wonder how cmake insert nsl.lib into the project generation.
How could I remove nsl.lib from list of auto-insert library of cmake ?

Regards,
Thuan