[Insight-users] Patch for gcc 4.7 from ITK 3.20.1

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Apr 26 15:41:57 EDT 2012

Hi Marta,

Thank you very much for you patch.  I tried to apply it, but all the
changes appear to be in the previous patch created by Vivien.  Please
try this:

git clone http://itk.org/ITK.git
./Utilities/SetupForDevelopment.sh
git checkout -b release-3.20 origin/release-3.20
git checkout -b gcc4.7fixes
<make your changes and test them>
git commit -a
git format-patch HEAD^