[Insight-users] Cannot build ITK

Pratik Talole pratiktalole at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:37:36 EDT 2012

Charu,

Is it normal for ITK.sln to have 824 projects?

I saw this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W-S9ZpArYM tutorial  for setting
up ITK. The Solution shown here has a very few number of projects (see
1:46). How come he has a nice and clean solution while mine is a bloated one
: 824 projects?

Also, should I just try building the 824 projects? What project should I
build? There is a project called ALL_BUILD. Should I build it? How long can
it take on a core i5 PC?

I am trying to build Insight Toolkit 4.1.0.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

Regards,
Pratik