[Insight-users] update image filter

Kiên Kiêu kien.kieu at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Aug 2 04:40:37 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a question regarding image filter updating. I have a pipeline of
image filters. At some point, I update one of them using
UpdateLargestPossibleRegion method. I need to know whether the filter
has been executed or not (it may have not been executed it no anterior
filter in the pipeline has been modified since the previous update).
What method should I use?

--
Kiên Kiêu                    tel  : + 33 (0)1 34 65 28 16
Unité MIA, INRA              fax  : + 33 (0)1 34 65 22 17
Domaine de Vilvert           email: Kien.Kieu at jouy.inra.fr
F-78350 Jouy-en-Josas        url  : http://www.inra.fr/miaj/