[Insight-users] Make that wrapping projects depend on the swig project

Constantine Zakkaroff mnkz at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Aug 7 07:28:15 EDT 2012

Hi Matt,

Thank very much for your response!

Now, the patch (http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6750/) does seem to
correct the redundant dependencies and GCCXML builds just fine.

But, another error with GCCXML generator comes up:

111>------ Build started: Project: ITKCommonGccXML, Configuration:
Release x64 ------
111>Generating vnl_vector_ref.xml
111>Support item Vc9/Include is not available:
111> checked
"E:/WorkspaceBin/InsightToolkit-4.2.0.x64A/Wrapping/Generators/GccXML/gccxml/share/gccxml-0.9/Vc9/Include"
111>Could not determine GCCXML_FLAGS setting.
111>Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from
"Generating vnl_vector_ref.xml"
111>Build log was saved at
"file://e:\WorkspaceBin\InsightToolkit-4.2.0.x64A\Wrapping\Modules\ITKCommon\ITKCommonGccXML.dir\Release\BuildLog.htm"
111>ITKCommonGccXML - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Every attempt to generate an *.xml file for all other *GccXML projects
in the solution results in this error. I've started with a clean build
twice. Same error.

Would you suggest what can be done to rectify this?

Many thanks,
Constantine