[Insight-users] Available software packages containing deformable registration

Robert Haase robert_haase at gmx.de
Tue Aug 7 14:22:37 EDT 2012

Dear ITK-users,

I'm searching for a software (ideally freeware/open source) that allows to apply deformable registration to PET/CT data sets. I know that ITK includes several deformable registration algorithms. And I know many software applications that use ITK. But is there one which allows import/export of DICOM data and deformable registration? Our issue is registration of PET/CT data sets acquired before/after therapy and registration of gated PET/CT data sets acquired during free breathing.

Thanks a lot for any hints,
Robert