[Insight-users] itkmathdetail errors

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Aug 14 11:28:25 EDT 2012

Hello,

What architecture did you compile you ITKv4 library for? What architecture are you compiling this program for?

In the "itkConfigure.h" which is in the install directory if you install the library of in the build directory under "Modules/Core/Common/" what are the values of the following ITK_HAVE_EMMINTRIN_H, ITK_COMPILER_SUPPORTS_SSE2_32, ITK_COMPILER_SUPPORTS_SSE2_64, and ITK_USE_64BITS_IDS ?

Most likely this error is due to a miss match configuration of compiling the library and the program you are now trying to build.

Brad

On Aug 14, 2012, at 2:00 AM, Makkapati, Vishnu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get the following errors when I try to compile the program listed at http://public.kitware.com/pub/itk/Examples/Examples/Filtering/BinaryMathematicalMorphology/ErodeABinaryImage/ErodeABinaryImage.html. I am using InsightToolkit-4.1.0 with Visual Studio 2010 on Windows 7. How do I resolve these errors?
>
> 1>d:\insighttoolkit-4.1.0\modules\core\common\include\itkmathdetail.h(281): error C3861: '_mm_cvtsd_si64': identifier not found
> 1>d:\insighttoolkit-4.1.0\modules\core\common\include\itkmathdetail.h(289): error C3861: '_mm_cvtss_si64': identifier not found
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Vishnu
>
> Vishnu Vardhan Makkapati
> Senior Scientist, Philips Research Asia - Bangalore
> Philips Innovation Campus, Philips Electronics India Limited
> Manyata Tech Park, Nagavara
> Bangalore - 560 045, Karnataka, India
> Phone: +91-80-41892241, Fax: +91-80-41892265
> E-mail: vishnu.makkapati at philips.com
> Intranet: pww.research.philips.com
> Internet: www.research.philips.com
>

> The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for
National Library of Medicine
blowekamp at mail.nih.gov