[Insight-users] Reading portion of the image without loading the whole image into the memory

yan xu xy198908 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:59:03 EDT 2012

Hi, all
      I'm facing a problem to read only portion of the image to test the
algorithm since the whole image is too big for the memory. I have tried
using the itk pipeline through extractimage filter, but I don't think it
works. The memory still goes larger and larger. My image type is 16bit
nrrd. What I hope is that the only the desired region of the image is
loaded into the memory. Is there a solution for that? Thank you!

--
Yan Xu
Research Assistant