[Insight-users] Make that wrapping projects depend on the swig project

Constantine Z mnkz at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 15:47:18 EDT 2012

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your reply.

As you requested, I've reviewed patches 6973 (6750) which fix the
redundant dependencies in GCCXML.

The patch you suggested to have the VC script executed after gccxml
installation:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6976/

also seems to have worked OK on my system (MSVS2008 x64, CMake 2.8.9).

There's a few compilation errors in ITKRegionGrowingPython
(itkVectorMeanImageFunction.hxx) and ITKDistanceMapPython
(itkIsoContourDistanceImageFilter.hxx) some other issues in the wrapped
Mesh module I'll post in another topic tomorrow.

Many thanks,
Constantine