[Insight-users] Problem making ITK

Bogdan Dzyubak illan7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 15:51:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to install ITK on Windows 7. This is my first time, so
please bear with me.

I used CMake to configure and generate the build files with no
apparent errors or warnings. I am using MSYS to make and install it.
When I reach itkFloatingPointExceptions I get the errors:
 _EM_DENORMAL was not declared in this scope --  and other similar messages

It is followed by make Error 1 and make Error 2.

I was not able to find anything about this in FAQs or otherwise.
Has anybody had this problem? Can anyone advise a solution?

Thanks,
Bogdan