[Insight-users] Question about StatisticsOpeningLabelMapFilter

kumis kkumis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:39:58 EDT 2012

Hi,
I wanted to ask You about how to use StatisticsOpeningLabelMapFilter. I am
by no means programming/itk expert and it bugged me for some time now and I
was unsuccesfull in any attempts to find a clue or solution to my problem.
I am trying to remove objects from an image based on their mean and then
variance value. I decided to use StatisticsOpeningLabelMapFilter but I have
encountered a problem with setting attribute for this filter. I tried to do
it in a simillar way to LabelShapeKeepNObjectsImageFilter (

shapeKeepNObjectsFilter->
SetAttribute(LabelShapeKeepNObjectsImageFilterType::LabelObjectType::NUMBER_OF_PIXELS);

)but it didn't work.

When I type

statisticsOpening->SetAttribute(StatisticsOpeningLabelMapFilterType::AttributeType::

the IDE doesn't see anything inside that namespace. I have tried to do this
in few different ways but it haven't worked so far.

Could You please tell me how to properly set arguments for this filter?

Regards

Kamil