[Insight-users] Erosion program failing at writer Update. Can anyone help?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:10:05 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:59 AM, D, Yamini <Yamini.D at philips.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I am trying to run a program for erosion, after building the project, I
> run the same in cmd window. I find its failing at “ writer-> update();”
>  line.
>
> The following is the code and the error displayed .

Try replacing the reader with a programatically generated image. This will
tell you if you are doing anything wrong with the core code of the example
(the erosion). If that doesn't work, then there must be something wrong
with your input image. Give it a try and if it still fails please post your
data.

David