[Insight-users] help on ITK3.20 on Ubutntu12.04

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Aug 30 14:51:23 EDT 2012

What kind of problem are you running into? Do you have the cmake or compiler error message that you are getting? What Cmake and compiler are you trying to use?

I know I have built Silicer4 on Ubuntu 12.04, and that used ITK 3.20. So it's likely an easy fix. We just need to know more about the problem you are encountering.

Thanks,
Brad

On Aug 30, 2012, at 2:39 PM, Sam Sun wrote:

> Hello;
>
> I worked on ITK3.20 for a while on Ubuntu 10.04. it worked well.
>
> Unfortunately it can't be built successfully on Ubuntu12.04. I understand we should use latest stable version, but opensource IGSTK 5.0 needs ITK 3.20. could anybody help this and teach me how to fix ITK3.20 on Ubuntu12.04?
>
> your kind help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Sam

Bradley Lowekamp
Medical Science and Computing for