[Insight-users] problem in reading .mhd file type

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:27:12 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:29 AM, Raviteja, Allaparthi <
Allaparthi.Raviteja at philips.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I am trying to run the code for connected component  and I have a problem
> in reading the   “.mhd  “ file. The code and the error are as follows.

You should be able to produce the same error with:

#include "itkImageFileReader.h"

int main(int argc, char* argv[] )

{

                typedef   unsigned char  InternalPixelType;

                const     unsigned int    Dimension = 2;

    typedef itk::Image< InternalPixelType, Dimension >  InternalImageType;

  typedef itk::ImageFileReader< InternalImageType > ReaderType;

   char *inputfile="d:\\EnhancedOutputImage2.mhd";

  reader->SetFileName(inputfile);

  reader->Update();

  return EXIT_SUCCESS;

}

correct? If so, it sounds like a problem with your file. You could try
opening it with ParaView to see if that works?

David