[Insight-users] Imageregistration1

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Dec 5 03:05:42 EST 2012

Dear Ahmed,
the parameters between brackets are usually optional. You are not forced to
enter them. However, you should introduce a filename (with the
corresponding path) for the outputImagefile, which is the result of the
registration process, i.e., your movingImageFile transformed to ressemble
the fixedImageFile.

You may want to have a look at the registration chapter in the ITK software
guide to have further details.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ