[Insight-users] RelabelComponentImageFilter.SetSortByObjectSize?

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:18:47 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I wanted to modify some few months old code (which worked in July), but it
does not compile any more.

'SetSortByObjectSize' : is not a member of itk::RelabelComponentImageFilter

The docs say "By default, the relabeling will also sort the labels based on
the size of the object", but don't explain how to disable the sorting.

I think I have modified the code of this filter back then, but I have since
lost those modifications. I will redo them. But should I commit those
changes to git afterwards?

Regards,
Dženan