[Insight-users] Dicom and Image Spacing

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:52:44 EST 2012

In ITK 3 and 4 we compute the distance between slice centers (spacing)
form the image position patient and orientation.
In ITKv4 there was a bug that was recently fixed. It will appear in
the 4.3 release. For now, you can try the latest 4.3 release candidate
which was announced recently on the mailing list.