[Insight-users] Dicom and Image Spacing

Alexander Schmidt-Richberg schmidt-richberg at imi.uni-luebeck.de
Fri Dec 7 09:02:37 EST 2012

Thanks, Bill and Rômulo, for pointing that out. I just checked the
current git version and the problem still remains: If I read, for
example, a .mhd volume image with a spacing not equal to one (not a
DICOM series), write it as DICOM volume file and then read the file, it
will get a z-spacing of 1 (the in-plane spacing, however, is
maintained). If this is really intended, it is kind of an awkward
behavior, imo.

Best regards
Alex

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=Using_GDCM_API#Automatic_ordering_of_slices_for_vtkGDCMImageReader.SetFileNames