[Insight-users] Dicom and Image Spacing

Alexander Schmidt-Richberg schmidt-richberg at imi.uni-luebeck.de
Mon Dec 10 04:10:10 EST 2012

Hi Bill,

I just use the simple ImageWriter since I want 3D images written and the file type is unknown at compile time:

 typedef ImageFileWriter< ImageType > ImageWriterType;
 ImageWriterType::Pointer writer;
 writer = ImageWriterType::New();
 writer->SetInput( image );
 writer->SetFileName( imageName );
 writer->Update();

Is this a problem in ITK4? That means, do DICOM images now require a special handling?

Regards,
Alex