[Insight-users] Levelsets-v4 curvature term drives circles to squares (2-D) (+other issues)

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 10:58:30 EST 2012

Hi Vaaksiainen,

As Bill mentioned, to get the best performance make sure to build your
program in Release. It can make a huge difference.

Now speaking about the performance of the v4 framework, it is not
multi-threaded for all level set representations as it was for the
previous implementation; and some there is still some work to be done on
that matter. Also for some of the sparse cases, there are still some
optimizations to be made in the code.

I will try to look at some of these issues during the holidays...

---

Meanwhile, could you make a minimal example with one image to reproduce
this behavior, please?

Thanks,
Arnaud