[Insight-users] Does Mr Luis Ibanaz still answering itk mailing ?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Dec 19 07:56:10 EST 2012

Hello Anna,

I don't see any recent e-mails to the ITK mailing list from your self.

Did you send an e-mail to Luis personally? It may be best to e-mail the users list to obtain the advice of anyone available in the community as opposed to a single individual.

Is there a particular question you have that has gone un-answered?

Brad