[Insight-users] Levelset embedding function

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 10:04:38 EST 2012

If you save an image in some term class, it is most likely normal you'd
see a difference between the resulting level set and the one you save.
Indeed term classes are accessed before the evolution, whereas the
output is the outcome of the iteration.

If your goal is to visualize or save the level set function throughout
the evolution, there are existing classes for this purpose. These
classes are in the Module LevelSetsv4Visualization (part of the
Segmentation group).
Else, I would need some more information to help...