[Insight-users] Best practice for integrating ITK into our own build

Rick Frank rickf at fullspectrumsw.com
Fri Feb 3 19:28:47 EST 2012

It seems like an answer to my own question below is to use the "Install" sub project, and the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, which will gather up the libs and headers and place
Them in the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX location. I can then commit and push this folder up for my team members to link against.

Is there anything that might make this not a good solution?

Thanks again

Rick

>I'm trying to figure out a good way to integrate ITK / VTK libraries into our own git repo.
>
>CMake  creates a lot of  header files in the output directory, and manually pulling things out to check in to a new folder seems like a bit of work and error prone.
>
>Is there a best practice for team usage of CMake generated projects? This is on windows with visual studio 10
>
>Thx
>

>Rick Frank

Rick Frank

Full Spectrum Software