[Insight-users] how to install ITK on window 7 using visual studio 2010

Yehualashet Megersa yehuaeeng at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 05:15:21 EST 2012

Hello all,

I have tried to install ITK tool kit using visual studio 2010 on window 7 operating system. But while 'm configuring I come up with report on my CMake 2.8.7 which is displayed below:

Could NOT find ZLIB (missing:  ZLIB_INCLUDE_DIR)
Could NOT
find Qt4 (missing:  QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE QT_MOC_EXECUTABLE
QT_RCC_EXECUTABLE QT_UIC_EXECUTABLE QT_INCLUDE_DIR QT_LIBRARY_DIR
QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY)

Configuring done

Generating done

Then I load the visual studio solution "CMAKE" from the binary directory. After building the the solution finally it displays the error message

                Unable to start program 'D:\ITK\ITK_BINARY_DIR\Debug\ALL_BUILD'.
                The system cannot find the file specified

could you please help me how to fix the problem.

Thank you !!!