[Insight-users] Documentation out of date

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:55:21 EST 2012

Hi guys,

I am trying to extract texture information from some MR images. Browsing
through ITK documentation, I found that
itk::ScalarImageToTextureFeaturesFilter should be an appropriate class.
However I was not able to find a demonstrative example for this class.
Moreover, the links in the documentation are outdated. The updated link for
the second one is:

http://www.fp.ucalgary.ca/mhallbey/tutorial.htm

Does it make sense to put these small changes as commits to gerrit review
system? If yes, I think it is finally time I set up a code contribution
system for ITK4.

Regards,
Dženan