[Insight-users] ITK compile issues on IOS5.0

Terran Wu Terran.Wu at semt.com.cn
Tue Feb 7 04:34:18 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,
I am currently now tring to compile ITK on IOS system.
I download InsightToolkit-3.20.1 from http://www.itk.org/ITK/ resources/software.html.
Then I download cmake-2.8.7 from http://www.cmake.org/cmake/ resources/software.html.
All the ITK source files are uncompressed into /users/TerranWu/Documents/ITK_LIB/InsightToolkit-3.20.1.
I setup a directory /users/TerranWu/Documents/ITK_LIB/ITK_BINARY to generate the .xcodeproj file.
In the terminal I issued the command /users/TerranWu/bin/ccmake -GXcode /users/TerranWu/Documents/ITKLIB/InsightToolkit-3.20.1/, and the ITK.xcodeproj file generate successfully.
I open the ITK.xcodeproj using XCode4.2, and here is my project setting:
ARCHS = $(ARCHS_STANDARD_32_BIT
 BASE SDK:ios5.0
VALID_ARCHS = armv6 armv7

After changing the project setting I also  remove the dependency on itkmkg3states and itkTestDriver  of ALL_BUILD target.
Dependency on  itkmkg3states of itktiff target is also removed.
Then I start to compile the ITK.xcodeproj, met an error like this:
target specifies product type 'com.apple.product-type.tool', but there's no such product type for the 'iphonesimulator' platform
Do anyone know why this error happened, and how to fix it.
Thank you all very much
--
Best Regards
Terran Wu

深圳百胜医疗科技有限公司
Shenzhen Esaote Medical Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: +86-755-26037236
Email: Terran.Wu at semt.com.cn<mailto:Terran.Wu at semt.com.cn>